Invitation to Study is issued from Ministry of Education of Ukraine, the universities fill applicant’s details on it, and register in the database of Ministry of Education of Ukraine.
Invitation to Study bears a Unique Number registered in the database of Ministry of Education. This Unique Number’s is attached to invited applicant’s file.
The Invitation Letter is 100% Confirmation of Admission of the Applicant to a particular university and to study a Certain Program. The Invitation to Study reads the following details;
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Nationality of the Applicant
- Place of Issue of Student Visa (The location of the Embassy of Ukraine)
- Name of the University, and it’s Location
- Program of Study
- Level of Study (Bachelors, Masters, PG Medicine, Ph.D.)
- Name and Cell Phone Number of the Intermediary Company on the backside of Invitation Letter